Kemp Sails Yacht Rigging department is fully equipped for Swaging and splicing and can undertake replacement of standing or running rigging, (either ropes or wires).
document Click here: to a download (571 KB) a simple Replacement Yacht Rigging Quotation Form. (complete this Word document and either email, fax or post it back to us).
- Suppliers of yacht and dinghy masts, booms and spinnaker poles. Kemp Sails are an appointed dealer for Selden Masts,(formerly known as Kemp Masts in the UK), either classic or furling, alloy or carbon, quality spars designed and produced in the UK and Sweden, to your requirements.
- Insurance replacements/repairs or new.
- Booms— complete booms for slab reefing, c/w inboard end jammers if required, or single line reefing.
- Spinnaker poles, end for end or dip pole. Carbon fibre poles for racing or for weight reduction on larger cruising yachts.
- All mast & deck equipment upgrades for spinnaker /cruising chute/gennaker/Code 0 handling systems.
- Vertical pole stowage systems for ease of handling and clearer decks.
- Whisker poles and telepoles for booming out headsails.
- Headsail Reefing Gears
- Batten Car Systems and Lazyjacks
- Gas Rod Kickers
- We supply wire end terminals by Stalok, Hasslefors, Navtec/Gibb, using high grade stainless steel and bronze materials, finished in satin orbright polished.
- Ropework, includes splicing of halyards, eye splicing.
Endless rope splices. Using Braid on Braid, Dyneema/Spectra or Vectran constructed ropes. Anchor warps to chain splicing. Mooring warp loop ends.
- We supply wire end terminals by Stalok, Hasslefors, Navtec/Gibb All quality manufacturers, using high grade stainless steel and bronze materials, finished in satin or bright polished.
- As Sailmakers we can advise on, recommend and create bespoke deck solutions including winch packages, reefing lines and halyards back to the cockpit.